Earth Hour | Vote Earth

By Miong - Thursday, March 19, 2009


This is my 2nd time posting this activity on my blog. I remember and had verified in my archive last year my 1st post for this initiative. It is somewhat relieving thinking with just flipping your light switch off for 1 hour could help earth and may save us from global warming. Earth Hour is worldwide activity and should be supported across the globe. I have supported Earth Hour last year and as well, this year!

On March 28 you can VOTE EARTH by switching off your lights for one hour.Or you can vote global warming by leaving your lights on.The results of the election are being presented at the Global Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen 2009. We want one billion votes for Earth, to tell world leaders that we have to take action against global warming. For more info, this is the official Earth Hour website, http://www.earthhour.org/.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Definitely ZAO! haha!
    how was there buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could've posted this sa blog pud nako pero nakakita man ko sa blogroll na nagpost pud ka :D

    weeeeeeeeeh
    let's vote earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btaw. hehe ihave done this last year and so for now.
    I casted my vote already!

    ReplyDelete